Design Dossier for Medical Devices and EU Representative Fees Information

If you are planning for CE Marking Certification or Design Dossier for Medical Device to sell in EU or need CE marking from a Notified Body, you need to keep in mind that you need to have a physical location in EU. For this, you need to appoint an Authorized Representative – referred to as an EC REP to represent your company to European Authorities. Your devices sold in European Region must have an EC REP logo, Name and complete address with contact Information as long as you sell your devices in Europe.


Here, you will get complete assistance from QualiMEDtech - a professional company offering you EU Representative Fees and services information to help you in getting complete solutions to sell medical devices. Some of the precise services and solutions provided by them include, but not limited to:


Preparing Notification in European Regulatory Authorities and Submitting Registrations to National Databases.


Action Plan for Incident Reports (If Any) and Representing the Manufacturer towards the European Commission, Authorities and Notified Bodies.


There is a lot more that you will get from experts who are offering you EU Authorized representative services. Now, what all you have to do is simply go online, go through the details of services offered and leave rest of the work on experts working here. Your satisfaction is an achievement for them and they leave no stone unturned in offering you precise solutions and services to sell medical devices in European Union.


For more information about our services, visit our website:

Follow us on Our Social Profiles Links: